2. Membership does not guarantee that upon application the registered member will be entitled to a ticket to any Ireland (or other) game or access to any area of Lansdowne Road, Aviva Stadium or any other ground.
3. Membership Cards are personal to the member and are not transferable and shall not be transferred under any circumstances. All membership cards remain the property of the Club, the member being the authorised bailee of the Club in respect of the same and entitled to the benefits conferred by them subject to these terms and conditions.
4. The Club reserves the right, at its absolute, discretion to:
(i) cancel or suspend the use of the relevant membership card of a member and all associated benefits for any period of time; or
(ii) to withdraw membership status completely in the event of misuse/abuse of membership or in the event of a breach of any of these terms and conditions (which for the avoidance of doubt include the terms and conditions of the IRFU Website) or in the event of any abusive, dangerous or any other unacceptable behaviour by the member
5. The dates and times of fixtures are subject to any alteration. Every effort will be made to give as much notice as possible of any change to fixtures.
6. If the remittance tendered in payment of membership shall be dishonoured or in any other way refused (other than by the Club), the relevant member shall be liable to pay the Club's administrative charge of €5.00 (or such other reasonable amount as the Club may inform the member in writing from time to time) and any bank or other similar charge incurred by the Club as a result, and such membership shall be immediately withdrawn.
7. Except as required by law, the Club shall not have any liability to the registered member in respect of any failure to carry out or delay in carrying out any of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
8. In the event that a membership card is stolen the member shall report this to the Club's Membership Office immediately
9. Any person is entitled to only one membership of the Club. Any person who makes or conspires to make multiple applications will have their membership terminated without compensation
10. The club reserves the right to refuse any application for membership at its sole discretion without reason
11. Membership of the Official IRFU Supporters Club is valid for one year from the date of joining
12. It is a condition of membership of the Club that all members shall be bound by the Competition terms and conditions set out below the terms and conditions of the IRFU Website which shall apply equally to the use of Supporters Club Web Site
13. Any personal information held by the Club in relation to a member will be subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1980 to 2003. The club ezine which is sent to members is also subject to tracking for the purpose of measuring the popularity of items contained therein. Members may unsubscribe to this ezine at any time. A record is kept of any cancelled subscriptions to ensure a member is not re-added to the database at any time.
14. As a member you may receive a members pack containing items of merchandising and a certificate of membership. The Club will use its reasonable endavours to ensure a members pack is sent to the members home address as supplied in the membership application form within 40 days from the date of membership. The Club accepts no liability or responsibility for any members packs that are lost or delayed in the process of delivery.
15. The Club reserves the right to alter, vary or amend the terms and conditions of membership and shall notify members of any such alteration, variation or amendment in such manner as the Club deems appropriate.
16. All contents of the Supporters Club Website are copyright of the Irish Rugby Football Union, 10/12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 and/or its suppliers/affiliates.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the member hereby submits to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes in relation to the matters set out herein.
18. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found by a court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to be deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
19. Membership of the club does not entitle any member to the purchase of any match tickets. While tickets may be offered for sale to members this is done soley at the discretion of the Supporters Club and subject to availability. Membership of the club does not constitute an entitlement to match tickets.